Guild Alliance
Site Activity
Calendar

Rapid Raid
Last Raids

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gnomilious

re: Hello everyone!

hey everyone, just figured id stop in and say a little about myself. thanks for the guild invite btw! my name is Dan and im 25 years old. ive been friends with nimsalia since i was like 17 or some crazy nonsense like that. i have 2 daughters ages 1(emma) and 6(josephyne). i am currently employed as a bartender but plan on hopefully getting a loan to start my own bar within the next 3 years! so gamin wise i played wow for like 5 years, my main being a warlock. at that point i theorycrafted with some of the best locks out there. i was constantly trying to be a top 10 lock in the world, which i did manage on afew occasions, something im still proud of to this day haha. as of right now im currently playing on a crap laptop but amd actually getting a new computer this month, so if my leveling seems a bit slow it is because i DC once every 10 minutes and get fed up haha. but when i get the new computer you shall see a huge increase in online time for me. well im excited to hit lvl 60 and raid with yall, again thanks for having me!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Insomnia Forum Index -> General (Public) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Who's Online